What is Dandruff?
Dandruff occurs when the white dead skin starts shedding away from the human scalp. Also known with the names of Pityriasis Capitis, Scurf and seborrheic dermatitis, this affliction is primarily caused due to intense exposure of the scalp to heat and leads to swelling of scalp skin at its upper layers.
Home remedies are highly effective in providing apt solutions to various complicated problems of life. Whether associated with health and hygiene such as dandruff remedies or concerned with household affairs such as pest control, they could act as a catalyst to bring the adverse things of life back to track. Let us discuss in detail these utilitarian home remedies that have made our lives simpler than said.
Home Remedies for Dandruff
A big population of human beings all across the globe is facing the miserable plight of dandruff that has taken away the strength of their hair. Many chemicals and shampoos are available in the market that promise to bring about miraculous respite from such problem. But the efficacy of most of them remains in shambles despite of their larger than life claims. Fortunately, household dandruff remedies could be of great help in this regard. Let us know some of them here:
- Applying Cider Vinegar: Use it in apt quantity so to make your scalp wet, five minutes before you go for shower. You will start noticing the difference within 7-8 days hopefully. They are more expected to become softer and healthier than ever.
- Use Effective Oils: Applying oils such as primrose oil, flaxseed oil or salmon oil help effectively in relieving you from inflammation and itching and make way for a healthy scalp.
- Using Lime: One of the most prominent household dandruff remedies is the use of lime. While you are about to finish washing your hair, rinsing it with a teaspoon full of lime juice (fresh would be better) may not only make your hair to shine but it also more likely to help you get away with dandruff and stickiness.
- Curd Massage: Take the curd that has been kept in the open for about three days and massage your hair with it gently for half hour or more. This could play an efficient role in removing dandruff.
- Try Coconut Oil: This is one of the most basic household dandruff remedies which require you apply the coconut oil to your scalp. Next, use your fingernails or a brush to scrub the dead kin away. Then either get a fifteen minute hot water shower or put your face under a hot water faucet to get long lasting dandruff free results.
Click here to Buy Nizoral AntiDandruff Shampoo, 7-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)